ANNEX 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The maximum number of persons allowed on the Premises at any one time shall be 240 persons.
2. The North Yorkshire Drugs Policy shall be followed.
3. The Portman Group policy regarding Proof of Age shall be followed.
4. Management shall be made aware of the requirements to ensure there is no noise from patrons leaving the premises.
5. There shall be no children under the age of 18 years allowed on the premises after 02:00 and the Portman Group standards shall be complied with.
Conditions agreed in negotiation with North Yorkshire Police
1. The licensee shall continue to participate in the local Pub Watch scheme to include the use of a Pub Watch radio and adoption of the ‘Banned from One, Banned from All’ scheme.
2. CCTV shall remain in situ and shall be linked to a time and date recording facility in line with the Data Protection Act.
3. Two SIA registered Door Supervisors shall be in place from 21:00 each evening. Further requirements may be asked by the Police for Door Supervisors to start earlier in the day on Bank Holidays or any other special events in the town.
4. There shall be a Drugs box installed in the premises in line with North Yorkshire Police Drugs Policy.